What To Enter
- The Creativity 43 Media & Interactive Competition begins accepting entries January 18, 2013 and the deadline is April 11, 2013.
- The Creativity 43 Print & Packaging Competition begins accepting entries May 20, 2013 and the deadline is August 9, 2013.
- Media & Interactive Entry Fees are $95 per single entry, $125 per campaign entry. All Film & Video entries are $125 ea. Students receive a $50 discount on all entry fees.
- Print & Packaging Entry Fees are $95 per single entry, $125 per campaign entry. All Packaging entries are $125 ea. Students receive a $50 discount on all entry fees.
- Ad agencies, publishers, developers, graphic designers, photographers, freelance designers, illustrators, programmers, marketers, producers, directors, web designers and corporate art departments may submit entries that first appeared online or was broadcast between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012 (Media & Interactive) or in print between June 1, 2012 and May 31, 2013 (Print & Packaging) (void where prohibited). Student work must have been created during the 2012-2013 school year. Instructors and professors may submit work on behalf of a student. Student work will be evaluated seperately from professional work. Anyone involved with the creation of the advertisement or design work may submit the entry.
- For Broadcast/Media/Interactive entries we can accept many of the standard formats, including all those created by QuickTime, Windows Media, Real Audio, and Macromedia. File extensions include: .mov, .wav, .wmv, .wma, .avi, .asf, .mid, .aif, .mpg, .mp2, .mp3, .mp4, .m4v, .mpe, .m4A, .swf, . All judging will be done online so all entries should be uploaded if at all possble. Uploaded campaigns may be in separate files names 1of3, 2of3, etc. Please attempt to compress entries as much as possible without loss of quality so they may be uploaded. If there are isues uploading a larger file to our entry system you may utilize our YouSendIt dropbox- please make sure the entry number is in in the file name so we may identify who it belongs to.
- Campaigns submitted as one file can be edited together in one file with three seconds of black between each campaign piece. Computer-based formats such as Quicktime and Flash should have a maximum screen size of 1024 (h) x 768 (v). Radio commercials should be submitted as .wav or .aiff files.
- For Internet/Interactive Media please submit url addresses. Judging will be done online using the url whenever possible so please ensure the link is active and does not require any username or passwords for access. If usernames/passwords are unavoidable, please include in the "url" line of the entry form. Dead or unusable links will disqualify the entry. Screen shots are no longer required to submit with your url - the url itself is considered a "file."
- For Print & Packaging entries we highly encourage sending an actual sample of the work but it is not required and we can accept a digital version. Digitally submitted entries must be high-resolution (350 dpi) .PDF, .TIF, .JPEG or .EPS file with all fonts embedded. This will ensure a quality reproduction in the Creativity Awards App and online should the entry win. RGB format is preferred, but CMYK will be accepted. Please note that for judging purposes, uploaded entries will be output in color at 8 “ x 11” size. A PDF document is less likely to corrupt during processing, and since it is considerably smaller than the original native file, you will find the upload time to be shorter. Native and raw files are not accepted.
All physical samples being submitted to judging MUST be accompanied by a digital high-resolution (350 dpi) .PDF, .TIF, .JPEG or .EPS file with all fonts embedded or have that image uploaded.
- By submitting work and entry fees, entrants grant Creativity International Awards the right to feature winning entries in Creativity Awards App or on the Creativity International Awards website, as well as in promotional advertisements and live exhibitions. The entrant agrees to hold Creativity International Awards and any of its affiliated companies exempt from costs or expenses of any claim arising from any such use. Copyright infringement and/or plagiarism will result in the disqualification and removal of award(s) from any entry deemed in violation, and all entry fees will be forfeited. Creativity International Awards is not responsible for additional color correction of digital files. Creativity International Awards is not responsible for damaged, corrupted or incorrectly prepared files.
- Creativity International Awards follows all guidelines for ethical contests recommended by the Graphic Artists Guild.