Creativity International believes in ensuring our industry's future design stars have every advantage they need to succeed. To that end we have created the Creativity Mentoring Programme. Developed to expose design students to some top creative minds and top international design that they may not otherwise be able to see - they will get an immersive experience during 3 days of intense review of 1,000's of international design entries.
What is the Mentoring Programme?
3 lucky students that have entered and won in Creativity International's Design Awards will be selected to receive an all expense paid trip to Louisville, KY during the judging of the Print & Packaging Awards.
They will have the opportunity to shadow our international panel of judges and find out how and why they are scoring the pieces like they are. They will be involved in the Student Best in Show selection and each night at dinner, we will have a local special guest and they will have a chance to network and "pick the brains" of these professionals!
These students will participate in a video diary and blog/Tweet/Facebook about their experiences while in Louisville and during the judging process so you can follow along. Students are also encouraged to bring their portfolios and have them reviewed by the panel. Only students that have entered Creativity have this opportunity so all you design programs & schools out there need to promote this opportunity to your students!
Companies that are also interested in supporting the future of our industry are encouraged to sponsor a student. Sponsor packages are customized according to needs/wants but all will include promotion on our site and in all correspondence with the design schools and students. Please contact Kathleen Ritchie, Director if interested.
Who is Eligible for the Mentoring Programme?
- Any student that has entered and won in either the Creativity Media & Interactive Awards or the Creativity Print & Packaging Awards.
- Students are selected in a blind drawing of all eligible entrants.
- Students from any country are eligible.
- If an invited student cannot attend, an alternate will be selected.
What is included?
- Roundtrip airfare from country/city of origin and Louisville, KY, USA
- Hotel accommodations
- Airport/Hotel Transfers
- All meals during judging days
What is NOT included?
- Travel documentation i.e. passports, visas, etc. Those are the responsibility of the traveler.
- Hotel nights outside of judging dates (extended stay)
- Meals outside of judging days
- Incidentals and items of a personal nature
When are the selected students be announced?
Selectees are invited and after acceptance they will be announced globally via email, press release and our website.
2014 MENTORING PROGRAMME SELECTEES - will be announced by apr. 25, 2014